1. as you get older, are you jazzed about your birthday? I still get excited about my birthday! Heck the more I have the longer I am living...
2. do people usually remember your birthday? With Facebook, it's hard to forget someone's birthday, but I have the luxury of having a birthday exactly two weeks after Christmas. I also share a birthday with Elvis.
3. an ex-coworker used to begin 3 mos. before her birthday flat-out reminding us that it was coming up. it's amazing what no self-esteem does for you. anyway, do you know anyone who pre-announces their birthdays? Yes, and they will go as far as planning their own surprise party under their husband's name.
4. what was your best birthday? why? This past birthday where all the Musical Theatre kids sang to me was pretty awesome. But I would have to go with #9. Sleepover/skating party -- Awesome!!
5. what was your worst birthday? why? Probably the one where my in-laws (brother and step-father in law) were so outright mean and nasty to me in my own house that I locked myself in the bathroom until everyone left. Luckily my BIL is not that bad anymore and my SFIL has passed.
6. name your best birthday gift. #5 Smurf skates...enough said
7. name the best birthday gift you've gotten for someone else. An opal ring for my baby sister.
8. as i age, i value SLEEP as a priceless commodity. i didn't get any for my birthday, however. what do you want this year for your birthday? A nice quiet low key birthday with no drama!