May Blog Challenge

Monday, December 15, 2014

Sunday Stealing (on a Monday...shhh)


The Have You Ever Meme 

1) Have you ever gotten lost in a maze?  No, I have a really good sense of direction and have a really good memory.  

2) Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?  Do mosquitos count?  haha  Just the lorakeets at the zoo.  They sense my fear of birds and prey on it.

3) Have you ever ridden a camel? No, but I have an elephant.

4) Have you ever pet a rat? No

5) Have you ever been a member of a gym? Yes, I am currently...I guess I should go.

6) Have you ever been in a helicopter? Not that I recall. 

7) Have you ever cheated at a test? Probably when I was younger.  But, I am pretty sure the statute of limitations have ran out.  ha!

8) Have you ever ridden a tractor? Absolutely!  I learned to drive on a tractor.  

9) Have you ever passed wind/gas in an embarrassing situation? Probably, but I really don't remember.

10) Have you ever played the bongos? I wouldn't consider it "playing" as much as I would consider it just banging.

11) Have you ever handled a snake? Yes

12) Have you ever assembled furniture by yourself? I love to assemble furniture by myself.  That way there aren't too many cooks in the kitchen.

13) Have you ever been scuba diving? No

14) Have you ever had a disastrous interview? No

15) Have you ever sold your services? Yes, both as a photographer and a baker.

16) Have you ever raised money for charity?  Yes, March of Dimes.

17) Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair? No, I did break a mirror once.

18) Have you ever milked a cow? Yes

19) Have you ever used the phrase "back in my time" to someone younger than you? haha... I have recently started saying it to Elexis.

20) Have you ever invented a fairly unique meal or drink?  As long as we use the term fairly unique and not "holy crap what were you thinking".  

1 comment:

  1. I swore when I was younger that I would never say "back in my time" to anyone. Ha! Said it to my kids all the time and even more so to my grandkids. Well, I can't help it, back in my time things were .........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.