May Blog Challenge

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I may be back

So, I lost it.  I lost all mojo for those things I found joy in.  My year has been trying, but I know so many other people's have too.  I got to where I didn't want to do anything.  I stopped reading blogs; I definitely stopped writing my blog.  I didn't have to passion for crafting, baking, creating, taking pictures, pretty much anything.  I believe I had fell into some sort of depression, but I wasn't depressed (if that makes any sense).  Instead of writing about it, I did what I do best and pulled away. For Thanksgiving this year, we went on a cruise.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have never wanted to take a cruise.  I have a very real fear of being trapped and I had convinced myself that I was going to be trapped on this boat.  The only way my family was going to convince me to get on a ship was if it was a Disney cruise.  And, the stipulation was added on that I got to go to Disney World before or after the cruise.  Disney World was awesome as always.  We also did the new Diagon Alley Harry Potter at Universal Studios.  Then we boarded the ship.  I can honestly say I had the best time on the cruise.  It was so much fun and I believe, because of Disney magic, I got my mojo back.  This week all I have wanted to do is craft, sew, bake, and create.  I have so many ideas that I want to see happen.  This morning I woke up and it hit me...I wanted to blog again.  I am so excited to get back to reading about my favorite friends' lives, and writing about my own.  I am still busy as ever, but I am going to commit to at least four times a week.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are back. I have missed you so much. Although Disney is NOT my thing a cruise certainly sounds like a great way to get ones mojo back. You were grieving my dear friend. I recognize the signs, believe me. Happy, happy, happy that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG *TACKLEHUGS* So happy to see you back!! *covers you in smooches* Glad you got your mojo back. ^_^ I totally know that feeling. Just... blah. Hurray for a Disney recharge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.